Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And now presenting Trever monster

God gave me Sami because Trever came along and ROCKED our world. He was sweet at times and a monster at others. He was definitely the last one. One reason being that we felt very blessed that until him we had very easy pregnancies healthy deliveries, fast labor and healthy babies. The other reason is it got VERY hard. Sami was 13 months when he was born and a HUGE mommy's girl. Trever was a mommy's girl too. I know hard to believe now that he's such a HUGE daddy's boy. He wasn't afraid of anything, just like Alex. He was the hardest to break from nursing and HATED the bottle. He loved being outside, we camped a lot when he was little and he loved it. From the time he was 3 months old I would put him in the snugly in front of me and we would ride the quads all day long. He would cry when we would stop. He was and is a pouter from the start.
This was at a park where we were camping.
He was 4 months old.

Trever at 2 months and Trever
Staring Sami down to stay out of his chair.


My Dad and Mom at Trever's first birthday.


Trever's first birthday cake.



Wyoming on his 3rd birthday. Looking for
adventure. (or trouble)

My favorite picture of all. We were in Sturgeouse (sp?)
and this guy in a restaurant was playing with
Trever. We walked out the same time and Jim
asked if he could sit on his Harley and take a
picture. Trever LOVED it.


And this is the pouting I was talking about.

This was the first time I held him. I think he was 3 days old.


3 months old.
I can't figure out how old he is here. Probably5 or 6. I love his smile.


This was his 3rd birthday. We were
at a family reunion in Jacksonhole Wyoming
staying in a cabin.

Trever didn't crawl because of the wood floor instead he did the Mowgli thing from JungleBook. On his hands and feet. It was so cute.



Halloween in Colorado was freezing
this one was really bad. We had a
blizzard. Trev was 3 months old. We
went trick-or-treating but that was
when we lived in a REAL neighborhood
with sidewalks and streetlights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, here's Trev!

All better now. Even a pic of me!

Love you,
Dad