Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Finally Jim and I

I've already posted most of our wedding photos so there won't be many.

As soon as we moved here I bought those California
girl shoes. We went to visit Ports O' Call. It was
a lot of fun. Yep I had a perm, the only one I've ever
had. Or ever will.
Me pregnant with Sami
moved to Lake Isabella for the first time. (yes I would have been 19 here. Just married and just we've lived here twice)

We lived an hour from Seaside Or. The water was freezing and there were sharks!




We rode the quads almost every weekend. Yep even in the snow. I didn't take mine outa lot in the snow because it wasn't 4-wheel drive. Jim and I just days before we got hitched




We had been married 4 months. Jim was 21.

Jimi was 1 month old when Jim got a huge
opportunity to work for the phone company in
Portland. He moved first and we moved with him
a month later. We started out in Vancouver WA.
I loved it.


Jim right after Jimi was born. Almost 22.

Randy, Patty, Jim and I won a jackpot
in a place in Colorado, Central City. I know, we
are so bad. I was barely 21.
Trying out the timer on a new camera. I was
24, Jim was 26. Yep almost 10 years ago.

No comments: