Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sami's turn

I feel a little bad about saying this but I have told the other kids and they all really agree. Sami was my cutest baby. I know moms aren't supposed to say that but she really was. I don't know if it was the bald head or the fact that I don't have one grumpy picture of her, not even the ones when she's just in the background. Not because she smiled when the camera came out but because she ALWAYS had a smile on her face. She didn't get hair until she was 4, and has only had trims NEVER a real hair cut. See for yourself how cute she was. She had a pacifier (sucky) the longest of all my kids, I think until she was 4. And was a sippy cup addict.

Sami's first birthday, and first baby doll.


I was pregnant with Trever (had him a month after this).



We went of vacation to South Dakota and stopped by Mt. Bedrock. Sami always hugged everything. She still does. Just ask her teachers.



She could entertain herself with anything.




Even as a dirt head she was still adorable.




She was a sucky addict. We would put it in upside down and she would flip it the right way with her tongue.



As you can see the crafty was gone by

a store bought costume. She was 16 months.

.

She was about 9 months here (I think)

This was her 2nd birthday present. No more

great fun parties by the 3rd baby too.



Sami 1 month old



First born
minutes old




Sami with her uncle Kenny. Thanksgiving in
Phoenix when Tabi and Tim lived there.
Sami was 16 months.
The day we brought Trever home.


My attempt at cute pictures. They're cute but my pictures are stupid.

She started sucking her thumb almost instantly
that was the whole reason for starting her on
the pacifier.


She was the only one I could keep in the middle
the others would fight. (different now, I can't
put ANY of them in the middle, they all fight)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, where's Trever?

Cool!

Love you,
Dad

SamiJean said...

i look so cute dont you think