Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Parents Visit

It's been a really long time since my last post so I'm gonna try to catch up. I think we all know that when December comes around the theory of time goes out the window.

After about a weeks notice my parents flew out from Colorado... boy I bet their arms were tired. (ok and in December I do loose my mind and pray it comes back in January). They brought with them snow... and lots and lots of it.

They took the kids shopping, only 2 at a time but I think that's still when my mind got lost and it's wandering around lost in Bakersfield and I don't want to go to that DEVIL city to find it.

This is Jimi, my dad Wes, and Alex being a dork in the back.
Jimi's shirt is cute huh? It's mine!

One night we went to Kernville to look at the lights in the park. I've decided that they do a really neat job. I LOVE the ice cube snow man thingy! And they have one of those blow up thingies that the Grinch comes up and then goes back down the chimney. It was super cold but still fun. Then we drove around Kernville and looked at lights, we saw a REAL deer and a few neatly decorated houses.


Trever, Sami and Jimi

Trever acting like the snowman.

Yes, my mom and dad, Jim and Alex were there but they were big wimps in the car. Not my mom but she was the one taking the pictures.

Sami, me, Jimi and Trever with his cheesy grin. (devil child)
Things went great and we had a good time, except that it was cold. And one day Trever decided to be the brat that he is and go on and on to my parents that I NEVER cook for them HE always has to make dinner or he won't ever get to eat. When I almost killed him I took him to his room and spanked his butt (hasn't happened in a long time, but probably needs to happen more often) and he starts screaming at me to STOP BEATING HIM! I was so mad! That's my kids for ya though.

2 comments:

PawPaw said...

What a great time. It was good to see everyone, it had been way to long.

The pics of me were not that great but the kids were awesome.

Special thanks to Kenny and Terri!

Love to all,
PawPaw

Anonymous said...

Great time, I loved seeing you all and reconnecting...only problem is now I miss you all the more...
Love you nana