Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pictures from Kenny

The boys hobby is hunting hunting hunting. When we first got this dog Maggie, I wasn't thrilled. I was less thrilled when she didn't get worked with as much as I thought she should have to be a good hunting dog. I have since changed m mind. She is an amazing English Pointer and the boys say she is so much fun to hunt with. It makes quail hunting a whole new experience and they go every chance they get. This is Maggie in a point, she won't move until they flush them and shoot, and even then sometimes if there is a stubborn one is still in there she will hold her point. The crazy thing about this dog is that she is so hyper until it's time to hunt, then it's ALL business.
While out Quail hunting the other day they saw a Pheasant, it was really cool! (Trever didn't shoot it, but wanted to look like he did)
These are some of the pictures from when they took the horses up deer hunting that Kenny took.
I LOVE this picture. It is neat scenery both of Jim's butt and the mountains, oh and my baby boy too.
Glad to see it wasn't all work. Is it ever work when it comes to Trever?
Sitting back watching movies... that's my way of camping.
This was the squirrel foot. You can see the look in this childes eyes that he was up to NO good even then.

I had to make sure these were still the feet of the squirrel and not the balls, I'm the mom so I'm not sure I got a straight answer.

Off to hunt for the day.
Jim after a long day of horse back riding and looking for deer.
I think their camp looks so pretty, when it's warm I don't mind hanging out like this.

I think they all enjoyed taking the horses up. Even if they didn't get anything, I think they all had a great time riding.
Now, let's compare camps. This one....

OR THIS ONE

They look happy for almost dying!
Thanks Kenny for sending over your pictures. My camera got broken on the trip so we didn't get too many pictures.


No comments: