Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas at the Hurley home

Christmas was great. We all had a good time. First we had a sing a long party on Wednesday night with Nick and Mindy's family. There were like 50 people there and it was a lot of fun. The best part was Mindy's dad and laughing song at the end. Mindy's sister in law cut my hair for me and I like it. Then Christmas eve is when all the Hurley's get together and open the gift exchange gifts. Lindsey got me a really awesome A.E. shirt and a necklace that is super neat with a key and a pearl and a heart all different lengths in one necklace. LOVE IT! Then Friday morning Santa came and we opened all our presents and the ones from my family. The kids got spoiled. So did Jim and I. My parents got us a 32 inch flat screen TV that will go into our NEW room. (as soon as it's done) but for now it's in the living room. Jim got some much needed jeans, and I got an iPhone! I love my new phone/camera/computer/game system/everything else I could possibly want to use it for! Boys got PSP's Jimi got a Zune mp3 player and Sami was supposed to get a laptop but Santa's elves forgot it at the North Pole. It came a day later but I think we are sending it back... I'm mad at the ebayer I bought it from! Anyways... we had lots of fun and I am really glad it's over. Now onto New Years and I'm thinking of my resolutions already.









Trever also got a high power pellet gun and he is such a good shot. He is having a good time with it and so far no windows have been shot out with it. (knock on wood)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Dany got a new phone with camera...keep the blog going!! Love you and miss you...mom