Tuesday, November 17, 2009

No more a youth


ok, I did steal this from Cori but I cried on her post and thought it was a great idea. Alex had his end of the year football party on Sunday. We all had a lot of fun but it was very sad. For me it represents him growing up so fast. No more youth football for him, sounds trivial but for me it stands for not being a kid anymore. He has had two amazing seasons and I know he will play again next year in high school but it will just be different. He had great coach's this year the head coach was Scott Tedrow and he did put a great team together and they had a great team. Alex was the "go to guy" but a good friend of his Tristen was a great blocker and couldn't have done it without him. Just some memories I don't want him to forget.
Alex, great job on always giving your all. Both in practice and in the games. We told you it wouldn't go unnoticed and it didn't. Don't forget that you didn't get there on your own, you had help from a good coach good blockers and don't forget your parents and the referee clinic we held at the games. Not only did you get the recognition but you improved so much. Besides you know the girls go crazy for your abs. (aawwhh, my baby has abs) Love you and I hope you take this lesson into all aspects of your life!

No comments: