Thursday, November 12, 2009

End of Football 2009

Both boys lost their games last Saturday. They didn't play up to their ability. Trever had a decent game but nothing great. Alex had a good game and scored the only touch down for his team. It was sad and yes I cried. It was his very last football game for youth football. I do know he will go on to play in high school so I am dealing with it. I am glad the season is over but we really do enjoy watching the boys play.

Sami and Jimi have their first cheer competition on Saturday, I think in Mojave. We have to be there so early but it's not that far so no big deal. I have been helping both teams and they look really good. Jimi's more than Sami's. Jimi finally got her back handspring. I shouldn't say finally, she worked on getting a back tuck first and finally we talked her into trying a handspring and she had that in about 30 minutes. It looks good. Hopefully I'll have a few pictures maybe video of the competition next week.

No comments: