Friday, September 18, 2009

Thank You Cori

Thanks to my great friend Cori I have pictures of my kids at the games. She has a great camera that she brings everywhere and took pictures for me and even let me give it a try. I didn't have it on the sport setting, but the pictures are still great! I am hoping to get one of these camera for Christmas. (hint hint Jim, Canon Rebel XT) Off to Boron this weekend. Oh yeah, and Alex isn't Full back, he's tail back. I guess there's a difference.











I think this was one of Alex's sacks.






Trever


3 comments:

Ricecake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karrie said...

Hey! I want to email you, but can't remember the last part of your address... so here you go!

Remember when I asked you about watching my kids once a week so I can go work at the school? And you won't take money payment? Well, I want to pay you somehow, because it's not an even trade at all. So how about you watch my kids, and I bring you a dinner/main dish? It won't be too fancy, ever, cuz I'm not fancy, but that way you won't have to cook, and I won't feel like I'm abusing our friendship! It's a win-win... because it truly needs to be even. Let me know.

Grammy said...

That first comment was me, but Zachary was signed in, so I deleted it, and then didn't have time to sign in and do it all over again. You're welcome, and Jim I'm sorry... :)