Sunday, September 27, 2009

What do I do now?

Jim and Trever left on Friday to go deer hunting, and I am really lost without them. The first night I woke up and rolled over to snuggle and he wasn't there. I cried. The games just weren't the same without having Jim explain the penalties to me. And I can't tell you how many times I have counted and re-counted my kids because without Trever it doesn't add up. It's just WEIRD! I know the boys are having a great time, and I really hope they get something, but I will be happy to have them come home. Only 6 more days to go!

1 comment:

Karrie said...

Oh man! I would party. But that's just me. I KNOW! You can do what I do everytime my hubby leaves for a week. "Organize" his closet for him. Then, go to the goodwill. But he's probably like Ryan, so the yucky clothes are unfit for humans to wear, so they go in the trash. He'll *love* it when he comes home!