Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Alex's new secured position

Alex played his first game in Mojave for the season. He looked great but the team had a few set backs. On the good front... Alex has secured the full back position, was given the ball a few times so that he could power through the line and gain a few yards every time. He proved he wasn't afraid to be tackled or to make a hit, and we won't mention who's place he took on the team, but maybe Alex is the man for the job... as long as he doesn't fumble. Alex's sacks were amazing and he did block the kick, they didn't mention it was with his face. I guess it doesn't matter what he blocked it with, it didn't go in. This is what the paper said.

The Senior Broncs lost 6-0 to the Mojave Mustangs in a hard fought defensive struggle.Tristen Henandez led the Broncs with 14 carries for 43 yards and nine tackles. Alex Hurley had two sacks and blocked a PAT attempt.Quinn Bohn posted six tackles on defense, while David Powell, Chris Aigner and Cody Jarrett each added five tackles.

Nothing in the paper about Trever. His team did great. He played defense the entire game and did a great job. I'm not so impressed by our offense yet, but I am very impressed with the boys defense, maybe the team will come around.

Hopefully pictures next time. I forgot my camera... I know!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I have a disk ready! I'm bringing it to practice tonight... as long as I remember...