Wednesday, August 5, 2009

And the season begins

The start of the football and cheer leading season has began. Practice every night of the week, and in a short three weeks the games on Saturday's will start. Time goes too fast and my kids are growing up before my eyes, so this year we are trying to go into the season with a much better attitude. Enjoy watching and not hosting the referee clinic. Stay out of the politics and drama and watch the kids have fun. They all love doing it, and Sami is even cheering this year.

On the down side, I got my van out of the shop one week ago today and last night the engine light came on and it died as we were pulling onto our street. Come to find out it had NO oil, we put in 4 quarts and it is running great. We checked it at Honda the day I got it back, but then they took it back because it was making a funky engine noise and all I can think is that they were getting ready to do an oil change and stopped in the middle. I can't imagine it burned that much oil. Ok I can imagine it on the van from HELL! I'm going to have a good attitude about it because there is nothing I can do and I should be used to it by now.

No comments: