Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Birthday events!


For my birthday a bunch of friends and I went to lunch. Jim had a plant and like a million balloons delivered. By the time I got the picture taken I had given a bunch away but there were like almost 30. And a yummy chocolate cake! There were candles on the cake and I thought that Jim had bought them a day or so ago because they looked all melted and you couldn't really tell that they were 3's. I felt bad when I found out that he had also bought a lighter and burned himself countless times to melt them all crazy so that NOBODY would know how old I really was. He is so thoughtful and sweet! It's always fun to hang out with the girls, I think it should be a monthly thing too!


That evening we decided to go to a movie, not just any movie but we went to see "My Sisters Keeper" Holy cow I cried and cried. It is crazy sad! I had my camera in my purse so the kids took pictures on the way down there. Then we went in to Pizza Hut for some quick pasta, but it was so so dirty in there it made me sick, so we went to Nicolette's and it was incredible food and very inexpensive. Did I mention clean?
I had a great birthday! Thanks to all who remembered, and called or sent me a text!




Oh yeah one last "memory". I had to run up to pick Alex up from summer school and on my way home I got pulled over for speeding... The same officer that gave me my ticket last year, he gave me a warning and a lecture about getting a call to scrape my up off the highway. He did wish me a happy birthday though! I guess he's not all that bad...

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Having seen those candles it's good to know there is a cute story behind them. You know you are lucky you just got a lecture and a happy birthday, I know this guy who gave someone a ticket on her birthday which just happened to be Christmas Eve, he was nice enough to say Happy Birthday as well!
I'm glad you enjoyed your special day... even if the movie made you cry.

Dany said...

I got the cell phone ticket on Christmas Eve.. in Bako though! This officer was MUCH nicer than last time...