Monday, June 29, 2009

It's all about ME, ME, ME...

Happy Birthday to ME!!! I am definitely NOT one of those people who hide the fact that it's my birthday, I don't like growing older, or the spot light. (well, maybe a little) So this is ME!


I am a mother, the hardest and most rewarding job I could ever imagine. I wouldn't have ever thought this is what I would be doing with my life, but I would NEVER change it, not even with all the bad, the good is just WAY TOO GOOD!
I sometimes get obsessed on things. When I set my mind and decide to do something I get obsessed and that's all I do. Not a lot of moderation in me. I go all out! Not a great quality in me. But a few times a year my house is PERFECT!

I love sports, softball, cheer leading, football (to watch, not play). I love riding my dirt bike, and my horse. I'll try anything twice. I like to golf, shop, watch my kids play sports and help coach them. I love to swim, and would love to one day live on the beach, but retire in Cedar City Utah on a ranch with horses, chickens, a cow named Dinner and a pig named Breakfast, and chickens... with no names cause that would be silly!

One day I WILL own a '68ish Corvette stingray... or ANY corvette! I LOVE them, always have, always will. And NO I won't paint it Barbie pink, although pink is my favorite color. It will be RED, or Yellow.


I love funny people, I love to laugh! But I can be a, um.... B word! I like to get my point across and I like to confront things head on.

I drive too fast!

I don't get embarrassed very easily, and love to embarrass others! I would say I'm shy and I know that sounds crazy, but until I know someone I am nervous to talk to them.



My biggest fear is singing in public, although I don't really mind speaking, and I LOVE to sing, I just can't do it well in public. I guess that shows my insecurity.




I'm most calm when I'm running early in the morning when it's quiet and the sun is coming up, and when I'm on my horse. (when she's having a good day)

I get depressed, often. But i get crazy often too. I guess it's the bipolar. (if this is a shock to you, it's a wonder what medication can do for a person) Being bipolar is a curse and a blessing, it depends on the day. It's definitely NOT fair, but it has made me into who I am, and I personally think I would be super boring without living with it my whole life! It drives me insane when people use it in a derogatory manor, mostly because I can't stand ignorant, uneducated people who run their mouths!


SHOES, SHOES, SHOES, SHOES, SHOES, SHOES, SHOES, SHOES... I HAVE A THING FOR SHOES!
I love and want to serve the Lord, and I know even when I SUCK He still loves me.

My favorite TV show is still the Young and the Restless, has been for 17 years, but I also LOVE survivor, amazing race, and 48 hours mystery, cold case all those REAL detective shows.












I don't LOVE my current place of residency, but I think a change in my attitude would help that out so much. I just miss green! The power of a positive attitude, too bad mine is bad a lot of the time.




I don't really have a favorite food, I LOVE most food. Steak, crab, Cajun food (Kenny's jambalaya) Mexican food, Italian, Chinese... the list is really endless. I LOVE diet coke ice cold out of the can, but diet Pepsi over ice. I am a Red Bull addict! My current candy is Big Hunks, Carmelo, red vines. But I like to eat healthy so before bed I eat dried bananas... covered in chocolate. I LOVE to run, while I'm doing it. I used to be fat, and struggle with myself to not think I am now. I have a GREAT metabolism cause I eat like CRAZY, I should be like 600 lbs.


When I was little I wanted to be a Cardiac surgeon, then an ER doctor, then a Labor and Delivery nurse, or even an ER nurse. One day I still think I may be a nurse, I would love the excitement and that two days would NEVER be the same.
I LOVE thrill rides, I love being scared. (Fun ways, not serious ways) I LOVE scary movies, my perfect date is a slasher flick, followed by a big steak, and home to bed.


Look how cute my sister and I were


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday... I really really do love you and miss you terribly...
Mom

Michelle said...

Happy happy birthday! Had a great time at lunch! I know we always say that we need to get together....but we actually need to do it!

Grammy said...

Happy Birthday! Lunch was fun. We should do that more :} Great pictures, I think you still look just like that last one.

Karrie said...

I think Alex looks a lot like you in one of your little girl pics!

Happy birthday, you look great for 43 years old!

BushlingX7 said...

I am glad one of my friends are finally older then me. You look so good for 43!!! Thanks for organizing your birthday lunch I had a great time. We need to do that monthly. We also need a movie night - I love the movies. Happy B-Day!!

love2scrap88 said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! I learned so much about you from your post - you are an awesome blogger!