Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Alex!

May 14th was Alex 14th birthday, his golden year. Alex, I am so proud of the man you are becoming. You are so talented in so many things. You are an amazing artist and I love looking at your drawings and seeing the world through your eyes. You are so talented at playing your guitar, and you have only taught yourself. Stick with it and you'll be amazing. Your were a terrific football player and now your proving your just an all around great athlete. You very fast!! I see how smart you are and I can see your mind working so hard figuring out things the rest of the world never will. Now apply that at school! You almost never talk back, your respectful to me as your mom. You try so hard to remember to take your hat off in the house. Please stay sensitive, spiritual and sweet. Don't get too wrapped up in girls, if it's not already too late. Choose only what's right and set your sights on your mission. I couldn't imagine our lives without you. We love you so much. Hope your golden year is truly golden. Happy Birthday!

I love that you watch the news with me almost every morning and I'm glad that you thought it was fun to have your picture and name on 23 news to say happy birthday!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Isn't it fun to go through old pictures and see how much your babies are changing? I hope Alex enjoyed his birthday!

love2scrap88 said...

Happy Birthday Alex! I can't believe he's 14 - where does time go????? He's a handsome guy and sounds like he's a good kid! Hope things are going good with your family....someday I will update my blog with everything going on in our little family. love ya!