Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Vacation Pictures

I was looking through our vacation pictures and it is no shock that Sami and Trever don't get along, but I swear they did (for the most part) on vacation. Flipping through the pictures at the beach they happened to line up just right and looked really really funny...

First they are playing nicely together... (well ignoring each other which I've accepted as the same thing.)




Then Trever says something mean to her...


Trever pushes her down...
Sami flounders in the sand...
Sami gets up and dusts herself off, with no Trever in sight...

I promise they weren't fighting. The pictures weren't even taken in order but that's how they lined up. I thought it was pretty funny, but as I kept looking I found another series that was much the same. Only this time it was with the bikes. We were outside the hotel and Jim and Alex had ran up to the room to get something. The others were doing tricks on the patio until I made them stop for making black marks on the pavement. (so much like my grandpa Ward) Jimi sat on her bike, Sami set hers up on the sidewalk and Trever really did try to set his up, but he had a little difficulty...


Trever riding with no care in the world...


Because they listen so well, they scurry over to do as I had said and put their bikes up...

When Trever gets his up, it knocks Sami's down...


He finally figures it out, or so he thinks...


As he gets Sami's balanced, his falls back over...


He gets his back up and guess who instigates and knocks hers back over, just to torment the poor poor boy...


You would never imagine that they would look like they loved each other so much just a short time later... (ok, the next day)


pictures speak a thousand words!

No comments: