Monday, April 27, 2009

My Kids ARE Cute

A few years back we took a quick picture of Trever at church, in the car with a camera phone and was my favorite picture of him ever. The other day I had my camera on the way to church in the car and snapped a picture and again, it's one of my favorites. So, yes Trever IS cute!
Then Sunday Sami wanted her hair straightened for church. I LOVE her curls but it was almost straight so I gave it a shot. It's hard to get it straight. So, Mojiah and Jimi worked on it later that evening, and this is what it looked like. First I couldn't believe how much her and Jimi look alike, and second and much worse, I can't believe how old she looks. She is growing up so fast. She knows she is only allowed to straighten those curls one time every other week.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Trever looks so spiffy, hair combed, shirt straight, tie on! Sami does look older, and she may love it, but it's just sad!

Karrie said...

I can't believe how long her hair looks. She looks good- I was thinking when you spoke in church and she was sitting on the stand with you guys that she was looking more like you and Jimi and less like Jim. Jim still has his mini-me in Trevor...