Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I got it back!

I got my computer back, only $503 later! I missed it, I didn't realize just how BIG my screen was until I got it back. It's acting a little funny, to be honest I don't know if it's my computer or if Alex switched my memory card in my camera, but when I put it in I get only music, NO PICTURES! So another excuse.

THE RUN DOWN...
It's been so cold, I HATE snow. Jimi had a few days of being really sweet, not even mouthing off AT ALL! It was pleasant, it ended. But she is getting much better, most days. Alex is doing good, he is doing the after school program so he can turn his homework in right then, so he has no chance to loose it. That made Sami and Trever jealous, so they wanted to do it too. FINE with me, no homework to help with... GREAT! I really really cleaned the boys room and got rid of SO MANY cloths! I didn't realize how many they had, and it makes my head spin to think that the girls have at least 3 times as many! Hopefully this week I will get the girls room done. The kids had a ball in to snow yesterday, I didn't think they would have school today, they did! Jim is working all the time. He got his "stupid berry" wet... hmm how did that happen? So he is patiently waiting for another one. He was getting carpel tunnel in his wrist from doing all the work on the "stupid berry". Yesterday, after I brought my computer home, he was given a newer laptop that has wireless and is much faster than the other one I was using. I'm glad because now NO ONE has ANY excuse to even touch mine! EVER!!!!! I am still chugging alone in the play thingy. We practice on Sunday's after church and a few weeks ago I felt like I did ok, even maybe good. But this last practice I don't know what happened, I lost it. I stunk SO bad! This shouldn't be so hard, and at least it should be getting easier. So why isn't it? Cori, we missed you, it wasn't the same! I'm going to blame YOU because that was the only thing different, so Cori... It's ALL your fault that I stunk on Sunday! Now I am off to figure out where my pictures are, hmmm. And to do laundry, snow day means extra laundry day for me. Besides, the repair dude said not to use the charger I bought, so I will have to get a REAL DELL one, until then I will charge my battery at Tabi's. (if that's ok?)

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Yay! You got it back. You can blame me for whatever you want...I'm kinda sorry I missed Sunday, It would've been nice to see someone besides me stink!

love2scrap88 said...

Glad to see you are back! I was missing you!