Thursday, January 29, 2009

Do YOU have a muscle there?

All I have to say this morning is OUCH!!! I am old, and so incredibly sore. I am used to riding so it's not my butt so much as... EVERYTHING ELSE in my body! I am sore in places that I really don't think we're supposed to have muscles. I won't go into where because frankly the list is just too long. Jim was very optimistic about this when he reminded me "just think, 27 years old (shut up) 4 kids and you will be the most tone woman in the world." He is so sweet. The hard part will be getting back on the horse today! After Jim fed this morning I asked how Abbi was, he said "she is spunky and jumping around, I think I heard her say... I beat her, she won't get on me again today".

THAT'S A CHALLENGE!!!! (and I'm going to win!)

2 comments:

Grammy said...

I keep forgeting to ask, did you win? (I know it's day by day)

Dany said...

I decided to go practice singing at Angie's, oh yeah YOU were there. But YES, she was a complete different horse the next time we went out. Jimi rode her and had NO problems at all. She is even pinning her ears back less. (at me at least)