Sunday, December 14, 2008

Today I did something that I am terrified of. I sang in Sacrament meeting. No I wasn't alone, there were four of us Karri, Lynn, Terrie and me. We sang "When the Son of God was born" I have been so nervous for weeks about it, but I have to say, we did really good. And... I really wasn't that scared. Don't get me wrong, I was nervous, but not near as bad as I thought it was going to be. So I'm on the road to overcoming my fear of singing in public. I think I will need to do a duet in Sacrament one time before this big musical play we are doing, where I have a whole song that I sing all by myself. I don't like to be afraid to do something, if I am afraid it just makes me want to do it even more. Adrenalin junkie I know, but I enjoy it. I had to be there early so Jim had to get the kids up and dressed and to church on time, not to mention feed them and the horses. They all looked great, and they were even early. I don't know his secret or if yelling is involved but I think he should do it all the time. Thank You Jim for being such a great dad and husband!

2 comments:

Ricecake said...

Wait... what happen to being the Wizard?

Dany said...

Once I had kids, and went through the big court battle with Vanilla Ice I lost all my confidence, besides I just can't bust a move in church! Duh Zach