Friday, December 12, 2008

When mom's sick...

I have been sick for 2 days now, not HORRIBLY sick, but sick. Yesterday I had to Dr. up my horse because she had cuts all over her. Then Jim came home and we had to build another coral so we could separate the horses, so I was out in the cold from about noon until 9pm. So my back was killing me and I didn't sleep well, my dear sweet husband said he would get the kids ready for school. I let him! Only 3 of them missed the bus. (which isn't unusual, even for me) They get up so good for him, and not for me, but when Trever got home I looked at his hair and THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MOM IS SICK, AND DAD GETS THE KIDS OFF TO SCHOOL!!!

2 comments:

Danny said...

His face is clean and he has a sweatshirt for when it gets cold....I dont see the problem! Am I missing something?

Ricecake said...

I did that to Caleb before church today.