Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The New ?Improved? Dany


Well, sorry I didn't post it yesterday, but frankly, I wasn't sure I liked it. To be honest I'm still not sure. Jim likes it, the kids say they like it but who knows. This is actually pretty close to my natural color. I know, I know, you all wondered how a blond could be as smart as I am, but I wasn't really a blond. I then got low lights, which are like highlights, but darker than the color. In my case they are almost black. Then my hairs natural highlights came through with a little red and lighter brown. It is um... colorful? I got about 4 inches cut off, I couldn't tell that much except that it feels a lot lighter. People with short hair probably don't understand what I mean, but I have thick hair and I notice. Besides the 4 inches she did long layers, that's for weight so it is a little fuller. I think it's growing on me, and I'm hoping that once the shock wears off I will like it even more, it just wasn't one of those times I walked out LOVING it. Oh well, if I decide I can't stand it I'll just change it. (that's what dye is for)



I am glad it's back to my natural color, less upkeep. Jim says it makes me look mature. He assures me it's not the same as old. What do you think? Take the poll and let me know.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I like it! It looks really good on you. And I can't believe that you cut 4 inches off and it is still that LONG! Anyway, you should definitely stick with it......at least until you're ready for another change!

Grammy said...

I really like it! I am not sure where the "mature" comment came from I think you look much younger!

love2scrap88 said...

I Love it!!! I can't believe how young you look - you haven't changed at all!! It's always amazing to me to think that it was always Stacie with the long hair while we were growing up - now it's the other way around! It's beautiful - I wish I had it!!!