Monday, November 17, 2008

A much needed haircut

I don't really like getting my haircut, don't get me wrong, I LOVE the feeling of my hair after a new haircut but I do like my long hair and I'm always afraid they will get scissor crazy. Besides the fact it usually costs almost $200. The good news today is that I am getting a great deal so it won't be NEAR that much. The other reason I put it off so long is that it takes hours and hours and I usually don't have that kind of time. It has actually been 10 months since I have cut or colored my hair. I am defiantly ready for a change but I'm not telling how I'm doing it. I really don't like this picture, but Sami took it and it will do the job. If I would have been thinking, I would have put a poll up to see how everybody thought I should get my hair cut, I have been on the fence about it but I think I finally have it figured out... wait and see!

No comments: