Friday, November 21, 2008

I Hate Cats, Sami loves them.

Neither Jim or I like cats at all. AT ALL!!! But, all Sami wanted for her birthday back in June was a cat. Who's bright idea was it to get her 2? YUCK! Anyways... these cats LOVE Sami. They won't go outside very often (I think they know I want them eaten by a coyote) and they aren't lovable, they crunch loud and play all night. But, when Sami goes to bed they are there. No matter where she sleeps. They have done this when she slept in her bed, Jimi's bed, or on the couch. One night she came into bed with us and guess who TRIED to join her? NO CATS in my bed, or my room.

7 comments:

Karrie said...

Funny picture- and your hair looks good. And healthy. Can't wait to see it in person.

The Hogue's said...

Thats funny, maybe if you get rid of Sami then you could get rid of the cats, Just Kidding.

Grammy said...

Sami is great she could bring her cats and come to my house...we would appreciate her!

Ricecake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ricecake said...

I would not like cats either. I am more of a dog person myself, but even though I don't like cats they LOVE me.

SamiJean said...

I LOVE MY KITTY-CAT

SamiJean said...

I LOVE MY KITTY-CATS