Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Love You This Much!!!


I have said before how sweet and romantic Jim is. I won't embarrass him but I came home tonight to the sweetest picture covering a hole in our closet door, made from um... let's just say a hole. Things like that drive him nuts so he covered it and while he was at it he made it into a romantic reminder every time I open the closet. Instead of the hole that reminded me of... well lets just say temper tantrums. It's wonderful to have a husband that always remembers our anniversary, my birthday, our first kiss, and just about everything... even when I don't. He brings me my favorite chocolates for no reason sometimes with a sweet card that I KNOW he spent hours searching for. He calls me just to say Hi, or because he hears a song that makes him think of me, or just because. He thinks of romantic dates, I showed up to Ewing's a few months ago and was taken to a table with a beautiful vase of flowers and a card. After dinner we walked by the river. I love the differences we have, he jokes that my idea of a romantic date is a thrasher movie and then to bed. The funniest part is, he's right. I love you Jim, thanks for being so loving, and thanks for being so patient with me, just thanks for being YOU!!

5 comments:

BushlingX7 said...

Maybe Jim can give Kenny some pointers of being romantic and I can help you learn how to make carmel popcorn. Fair deal?

Dany said...

Fair deal!

Grammy said...

That is really sweet. Maybe Jim could teach a class to some of the other,ummm, less romantic men he knows!

Dany said...

I'll ask, he gets a little embarassed, but I love it about him.

The Hogue's said...

Everybody has their flaws but when you look at the good in someone, you can't ask for a better one than that.