Friday, November 7, 2008

Disclaimer

I Dany do not take any responsibility or liability for divorce, separation, couples therapy, emergency room visits, bodily injury, loss of limb, destruction of properly, arson of home, accidental poisoning, or death resulting from my last post titled "I Love You This Much". Please read and comment at your own risk, risks will vary. I Dany can not take responsibility either emotionally or financially as a result of my post. I take NO credit or accountability for Jims romantic and sweet side. I have done almost everything to make it go away, but am glad it isn't gone. Please be aware that this is a rare condition that my husband has and it is not contagious and can not be taught. Medical schools are currently doing studies on this but are finding that it is a rare genetic mutation found mostly in the lower south/northern part of the country of Alaska (heheh!). There are results that show that this condition can be brought on by sweetness and love for your spouse but results will vary and are not suspected in most. Blind results also showed the same finding with a placebo. Thank you and I hope you can enjoy my future posts.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

okay, haha, thank you for putting some humor in my day!

Danny said...

The disclaimer was only a day late, thanks!