Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Highlight Film

This is what I have been filming for all season. This is just a very short idea, I have a TON of work to do transferring video onto the computer then a TON of editing, clipping and adding effects. I love doing it once it's all on the computer, but I do get addicted to it and could spend hours and days and days before I realize it. I am excited though. Trever is done for the season, Alex is still in it, and Jimi will have competition on the 22nd. I can almost see the finish line. (Of the season, not my dreams of being a film editor.)

2 comments:

Grammy said...

My boys are so jealous. They wish they had a cool mom that video taped them.

Dany said...

remind them that this is my boys third year and is the FIRST time I've done it. (now that I'm thinking about it I may have OLD video) Thanks now I have to go on a hunt for old videos!