Tuesday, November 11, 2008

correction

sorry to type in... but we didn't all walk our horses down the trail. I rode my horse all the way to the meadow and then rode back to let the horse walkers know they would be safe, just keep walking your horses you'll be there soon, as I led Jimi's horse Abbi down the narrow trail to the meadow. They did good, there were some real narrow areas that the horses were slipping but they knew what they were doing, just stay centered and hang on. And going back for Dany's phone was fun also, kayak and i got to really move down the trail. But when i found the phone i had to hope like heck that kayak would ground tie (just lay the reins on the ground and tell the horses they are tied up.. so don't leave me here) and then climbed down the steep hill and get the ringing phone to the beat of womanizer by Brittany spears. I cant say much about Dany's riding she went from wanting a pony for Christmas to riding horses where ever i want to go ride. She will try anything once........or three or four times, just dare her to do it. Your a brave or stubborn lady Dany, but you always get in there and do it. We have always been good friends, my Dad was my best friend, and always will be. But you've stepped up and are letting me teach you the things that dad taught me. As the song says "If I had only one friend left I would want it to be you", I love you Dany and thanks for being my best friend and letting me do this blog thing.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Again... how sweet! You are lucky, My Danny would love it if I would try more of his hobbies.