Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Waiting for "the girl" to call

She never called or sent me a text. I kept checking, then Alex told me they don't get service at Camp Keep. I don't know if he was just saying that to make me feel better or if he really does know something. I'm not panicking yet, I did watch the news to make sure there were no bus accidents yesterday or missing kids at the ocean. Jim used to get freaked out because all we listen to in the car is XM satellite radio, and if there was ever an emergency we would have NO idea. We don't watch T.V. or listen to any local radio. I totally know how he feels now!!! I am so out of the loop, but on the good side, I don't have to listen to Obama and his crap! I'm sure Jimi is having a great time. The house is so much quieter without her here, I would say I didn't expect it but I really did. She is the instigator of most of the fights, she picks on Trever just because she's bored and he's the only one she can wrestle with fairly. We all do miss her though, even Alex said last night that it was weird without her, and even mentioned missing her. (I was shocked too, maybe he does like her)
JIMI LEE, YOU BETTER BE HAVING FUN, BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING ME CRAZY!!!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Alex is probably right, or she already got it taken away or she is having so much fun she didn't even think about it. No news is actually good news in this case. Relax and enjoy your quiet home.

Karrie said...

Oh woman, let the girl go. Remember you at that age? Did you want your mom hovering over you? Or ARE you remembering you at that age and know what can happen? Hee hee- just givin' you crap. Hey- here's some unwanted advice- take this time without Jimi to blog about Sami. She's under-represented, poor quiet, smiley (even while fainting at UCLA)middle child that she is. :) I'm sure Jimi is doing just fine, and after watching some of the news this week, I prefer to be out of the loop. Really. Ignorance is bliss sometimes. AND we need to meet at El Portal for tacos and diet pepsi. My treat.