Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"the girl" called!

Ok, I know I may be a helicopter mom (always hovering), but in my defense... she is ONLY 11 and I don't like my kids out of my sight much less out of phone range. So she called me today. No service in her cabin, she's having a great time, she's staying warm, no girl drama in her cabin, she loves her counselor, and she misses us too. Oh, and at campfire last night she started puking! No fever just the quick stomach bug that is floating around, she is fine today.

Ok, I am in the middle of my Sami post but it HAS to have pictures and our Internet is really acting up out here and goes in and out, not enough to upload pictures. I will keep trying and get it posted hopefully by the end of the day.

1 comment:

Karrie said...

I bet you are relieved that she called. Are you ready for football to be over? Although it sounds like your kids are doing well. I still crack up about the "chasing skirt" comment. Never heard that before. Two more days and "the girl" will be home. And it'll get noisy again. (Isn't that weird how that happens?)