Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

10 years ago I...
1. Was 22 years old and had already been married for 4 years!
2. Living in Cornelius Oregon (near Portland)
3. Calling the police because Alex locked Jimi in the car. Luckily it was in the garage and she was sleeping, buckled in her seat.
4. Went with Tabi to ceramics every Wednesday (I think) night to get out of the house.
5. Was deciding to try and get pregnant again. (I was a few short weeks later!)


5 things on my "to do list" today...
1. Pack for Mammoth Lakes for the game.
2. Clean and wash the van for the trip, it goes faster when it's clean. Besides it's starting to smell like a boys locker room from the boys leaving their pads in it after practice.
3. Take Jimi her packed dinner, she has a volleyball game about 3 hours away and we are terrible parents and NOT going!
4. The never ending job of cleaning the house!
5. Get cash for the trip, on the way to football practice, after homework, and laundry and planning for dinner (not to mention cooking it)..... need I go on?


5 snacks that I enjoy...
1. Combos, gas station snack the pretzel pizza ones.

2. Cornuts, if I KNOW nobody else will eat them. (I can't stand crunching!)
3. Chocolate
4. Popcorn
5. Cinnamon Bears (maybe Lisa got me hooked?)Did you know they are fat free?





5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Pay off all my debt!
2. Have all other bills and tithing automatically come out of the account without worrying what it will screw up!
3. Donate toys and games and blankets and money and all I could to UCLA pediatric units.
4. Live in a new house with a housekeeper who picks up after my kids and does dishes and laundry and cooks.
5. Have a live in masseuse to massage me to sleep and massage me awake. But if I had #4 I may not actually need it, so that's probably why I don't have millions, I couldn't juggle. (Yeah right!)





5 places I have lived...
1. Fruita Colorado
2. Colorado Springs Colorado
3. Vancouver Washington
4. Bakersfield California
5. Cornelius Oregon
and there are actually more!


5 jobs I have had...
1. Currently I am a Domestic Engineer (i.e. wife and mom)
2. waitress
3. ceramic tile installer
4. retail sales at Herberger's dept store in the Young Men's dept. (I was in High School it was fun!)
5. my paper route when I was 10.

Wow, I'm glad that's over. I have dodged the bullet for so long so I guess it was my turn. Now I need to pick 5 people so...

I tag...

1. Tabi
2. Michelle
3. Angie
4. Krissy
5. Marci

I let Jenny and Karrie off the hook because I think they both have recently been tagged!


The Rules...
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Well, I'm done.....and I passed the buck! Thanks for thinking of me. I'm seriously thinking about going to Magic Mountain with you guys next month...it would be loads of fun!

love2scrap88 said...

Love it Dani - I learned quite a bit about you! Your blog is great - my brother & Becca have been checking it out too and say they really enjoy it!