Monday, September 29, 2008

For the record... Jim is right, but don't tell!

Once upon a time way back in October of 2004 a nice husband named Jim went to Best Buy to purchase his lovely nagging wife a digital camera. Little did he know his lovely wife also wanted a new video camera and would talk (or nag) him into buying the BEST one that did both. After very little hesitation Jim bought this expensive lovely model and even purchased a nice carrying case so that she could take it with her everywhere. She promised her nice husband that she would video and take hundreds of pictures of their beautiful family because this camera did both and she would put it to good use. And they lived happily, and nag free, ever after.

Not a chance!!


I think I mentioned that I forgot the camera at the last football game. No big deal, but I was NOT making the same mistake again. This was Mammoth and so pretty and so much fun. I didn't, I brought it. Well to the condo at least, where it NEVER left my suitcase. Let me tell you what I missed...


Trever making a 50 yard run for a touch down. It was great and he ran SO fast, faster than usual, but you wouldn't know because I have NO video of it.


The BEST game ever, the seniors (Alex's team) had an amazing game. They even went into overtime where Alex actually had a pro-like catch on the sidelines where he dove for the ball caught it and rolled out of bounds to stop the clock with like 12 seconds and got the first down! Jim looked down at me and said "hey babe, did you get that on video?" Jim's a brat! Alex also had several sacks and was in on a TON of tackles. He had hung out with his girlfriend all day and I told him this was his tester day. If he didn't have an amazing game then he wouldn't be able to be Casanova before his game anymore and would have to sit with us. Casanova WINS! He did great, it was fun to watch and yes I did get a little mouthy at the refs but they weren't very bright, and I wasn't the only one. I'm a bad influence on my friend Cory whom I am promised really yells at basketball games. She does her fair share of yelling with me but says she knows basketball better so I am looking forward to going to a B.B game with her. Not to mention most of the Kern Valley fans.

We even got to watch the Varsity game, they stomped the Husky's and it was fun. We saw Kenny Bushling there and I guess he really thought he would be the only Kern Valley fan there, or maybe he is trying to start a new fashion trend, never mind....
I don't know what he was thinking!! I think the picture speaks for itself. This was taken by my phone so it's not the greatest. Very cute Kenny!


Now that I think about it, maybe Marci was too busy making Jim the best Banana bread in the world to do Kenny's laundry and that's all he had to wear. Poor Kenny! Someone should really do something about that woman!

More on Mammoth later, Jim has a few pictures on his phone too. But so I have it in writing...

Jim, my sweet husband who gives me everything I want. Thank you for spending so much money on the exact camera I wanted, and thank you for being so sweet for so many years about me not taking many pictures, I am trying to be better. But... (here goes) you are right, I still forget to take the camera and your right, it doesn't do ANY good at home or uncharged or in the condo. Maybe next time!

1 comment:

BushlingX7 said...

For your information I was making the popcorn for Jim not banana bread!!! I also heard you poked your finger in my bread! That does it I am going to have to make some more for Jim he he. I finally did that crazy tag you sent me. I hope your happy because I couldn't blog anything good tonight :-).