Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My first day back to school

Today I had my CPR for Health care professionals. From 8am until 6. But I got done at 3. I was so nervous this morning and tried to find my class room and couldn't and wanted to cry. I found it and things went smooth after that. I learned adult, child and infant CPR, how to use a defibrillator and what to do if someone chokes. Signs of heart attack, stroke, choking and stuff like that. Jim took me to lunch on my bread and bought me an energy shot and kept telling me how proud he was of me all day. My friend Marci sent me an encouraging text on my way to class that I really needed. What a great friend. I took my final test and got 100%. Yeah for ME!!! My EMT classes start next Wednesday because Monday is a holiday. I know I will be nervous but not as bad as today. I LOVED IT!!!! I was teasing the kids and had them take a picture of me just like I do of them on their first day of school. It turned into a fight because Trever was the only one ready so he got to touch my new camera and nobody else gets too.

No comments: