Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Overwhelmed

I'm just overwhelmed right now. I dove in head first on a new project. I'm finally getting the girls room remodeled, I was going to lay laminate floor because I know how, and paint all one color. Easy right. Right, until Jim came into the picture and wanted to try wanes coating half way up the wall. One color. Chair rail on top of that. Two color. And the top a different color. Three color. Then he found a remnant of carpet that will cover both kids room for $70 so he decided we needed carpet in there. I like the idea, the problem... I have NO idea how to lay carpet. Guess I'll learn. Add softball try-outs, then deciding to coach, drafts and now practice all while not knowing where all our gear is, yet everything from the girls room is in my living room, which equals stress when you walk through the door. Oh yeah and currently after doing about 5 loads of laundry I only have about 6 or 7 more. Other stuff too but they will be blogged later, same with the after pictures of the girls room.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So, here's what I got from all your recent posts: A)You are very busy and like to do do-it-yourself projects B)You have beautiful, talented kids. But most importantly C)I need to bring Jim with me everytime I shop because he seems to be the bargaining pro!!!!

Grammy said...

Wow. Can't wait to see the finished projects. And i am drooling (just a little) over your shower.