Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another Winter Formal

This was Alex's last winter formal at the middle school, and Jimi's second. We didn't let Sami go because really she's too young. Next year we will let her but we will chaperon. She was a good girl and didn't even ask. I realize how big my kids have gotten, and how old they look. Instead of feeling like I'm old I've just decided I look like their older sister. HA HA HA!
Although at one point when I was helping Jimi with her hair we were standing beside each other in the mirror and it took both our breath away of how much we looked alike.
This year Tori and Harleigh also got to go, they all looked so beautiful. From what I hear they all had a really great time and it isn't like when Jim and I were in middle school where everyone stands on opposite sides of the gym until the last dance where everyone dances then wishes that they would have danced the whole time. They dance the whole time.

No comments: