Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween in Bishop

This picture of Sami the "morning after" kind of explains it all! We were up late trick or treating with the Reiswigs in a REAL neighborhood with sidewalks and streetlights and even mail box's. It was great and really not that cold. The kids got lots of candy and Sami woke up the next morning and didn't say a word, just rolled over and started going through candy. I think she may have even fell back asleep.


This is the only picture of Alex. I don't know if he moves too fast and that's why I never get a picture or what, but proof that he was there.

The great candy trade. We were watching Jerry McGuire and the kids asked what an agent was. So I explained and told Sami I would be her agent for the candy trade and it would cost her 10%. Jim said that was way too high but she agreed.
This is all she did all day! Sit and eat candy. SUGAR SHOCK!
Jimi took this picture. He's a dork. And the only one who got a FULL size candy bar.

This is what a sugar coma looks like! (if you were wondering)
don't ask me, cause I have NO idea what she was thinking.


we went to the famous bakery and while waiting for the boys outside there was an old phone booth. I was amazed how many questions the girls had. Jimi didn't think it cost anything to use a "PAY" phone. (go figure)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure looks like you had a nice weekend...Sugar shock and all!!
Love ya Nana

Karrie said...

Real neighborhoods aren't all they're cracked up to be... people expect you to spend money on your yards and to never yell at your children. They suck the fun right out of life... one gardening tool at a time.

Grammy said...

Only one full size candy bar huh? We ended up with a few differnet full size candies, and they were the first to go. I can't believe Sami was willing to part with any candy, even 10%.
And Karrie is right, I like that line, "one gardening tool at a time" just one of the reasons I am enjoying renting!