Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sleepovers

I don't really like sleepovers a whole lot. Maybe it's that I have 4 kids already, or that my house is a cracker box, but occasionally I'm nice and let them go ahead with a sleep over. The other night was a Family Home Evening when Tylee slept over and we had Trever and her put it on. We did a coloring contest, and I think I won. Jim and I "won" a foot massage... but I think they forgot. They are so cute together, I wonder what they will be like when they are older, married with their own kids. I hope they stay close, they are best friends.
Another night Jimi had one of her friends, Sami V. stay over. I love this kid. She is ornery and can take being teased by me. I coached her a few times in cheer, and she has attitude, but mostly in a cute way. They had a lot of fun, although I think they bugged Ryan (Jimi's boyfriend) and Josh (they love of Sami V.'s life) all night long!

A different night Tylee stayed over. I say stayed over instead of "slept over" for a good reason. They decided to stay up ALL NIGHT LONG! The problem is they did! They went outside to play at 6am, until we told them it was too early to play and they came back in. Then they started trying to wake us up at 7am because they heard Jim's alarm going off for work. By the time he got up 15 minutes later, they were all asleep on the living room floor. I let them sleep until at least noon.



Jimi had her friend Breanna stay over and they were being cute and taking cute pictures. Some turned out really good, others not so much.



I'm not sure if Tori stayed the night, or if she was over playing, but Sami and her have a website and were playing with the camera, here are their pictures... No wonder my battery is always dead.





3 comments:

Grammy said...

I always wonder why I said yes at about 1am when I'm telling them for the hundreth time to shhhh! But I know it's because I would rather have them here than anywhere else.

Grammy said...

Oh and that picture of Breanna and Jimi with red eyes... kinda creepy.

Dany said...

yeah, creepy... but I don't think it was the camera... you've met Jimi