Thursday, August 27, 2009

First day of School 2009

First day of school.
Alex in 8th grade, king of the school. 14 years old, taller than me, all big and muscular. He is too big.



Jimi, miss 7th grade hot stuff. At least in her mind (ok, mine too).



Sami, going in the middle school the big 5th grade, baby of the BIG kid school. She looks too old!


sorry about the pictures of Sami, the kids broke my camera and I had to take them with my phone. They didn't turn out very well.

And little Trever, the baby. The same old kid that will give the teacher a run for her money. Good thing he has the same one as last year, I think it's because the others didn't want him.


All Trever wanted this year was a Hurley backpack, so he did get one. I am hoping it will last for a few years, I hate buying new backpacks every year they are expensive. I am a little emotional about them going back, maybe because I am depressed with all the crap that is going on in our life or the fact that as I was driving Jimi to school the first day, I saw Sami walking down the road to the bus stop and didn't recognize her. She looks too old, tall and grown up with her straightened hair. Going to the middle school. I cried and have a lot since then. I sound like the old women that used to tell us how fast they grow up so fast and to enjoy every moment. But they do and I feel like I missed it. Only 5 years until Alex goes on his mission, only 2 until he drives a car. Only 2 until Trever is in Middle school. It has gone so fast and I wanna cry just thinking of my babies. I have wanted to pick them up every day but I know I can't. I miss them!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

I'm laughing about you not recognizing Sami, just 'cuz I've done the same thing with my own!

jimilee said...

IIII LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEEE YYYYOOOOUUUURRRR SSSSOOOONNN CCCOOORRRII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. ryan!