Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sami's new pet


Sami is an animal lover. Me... not so much. While we were at the pancake breakfast for the 4th, Keith showed up to bring Sami her late birthday present. A GOOSE! She is so so cute. She is soft and yellow and when you put her down she follows everywhere tweeting and trying to flap her little wings. Sami named her Lucy, or Lue Lue. We take her outside and let her swim around in a little pool and she never goes very far, just follows you anywhere. I know they can get mean, but I'm hoping that being raised around people that it won't get mean. If it does it will be Christmas dinner. When she gets bigger I will introduce the dogs to her and let them all lived outside. I hear that Geese are the best watch "dogs".

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Adorable! Babies have to be cute so you fall in love with them and want to keep them around. The people that live to the right of us have geese. I hear them sometimes, kind of loud creatures.
I hope Lue-Lue warms your heart more than the cats! :}

Karrie said...

Geese are supposed to be great watch-pets. I'm glad you posted this, cuz i was gonna ask why the heck you had a gosling in the house...

BushlingX7 said...

Please don't tell Tayah, she loves animals too and wants to be a vet one day but daddy-o has a different opinion.