Monday, July 20, 2009

Go to your room and the goose

I've been waiting for six years for someone to tell me this. Now I'm getting ready. We have been working on our "bedroom" for a few days now, and it has came a long way.
It's going to have a vaulted ceiling, and it's taken Jim a lot of work to get the trusses strong enough to make it work.
Yep, those are windows!!!! Our bed is going in between those two windows.


While working on our room, we decided that the goose had just gotten too big to be in the house anymore. Jim made a great goose pen outside. It's only been two nights and we will see how good it is if the goose is still alive in a week.

Once the goose gets a little bigger this area is going to be my "green" area. Grass, a fountain and flowers. Until then I'm letting the goose fertilize.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch! Maybe someone should offer a power tool class to the Hurley family!:)
Sami's gosling is starting to look like a goose. Looks like a great home to me (outside!). And fertilizer is good!