Monday, June 8, 2009

My Kitchen

I'm not sure I like it yet. Jim loves it. I need another gallon of paint, curtains and a new table, and a ceiling fan or light. Maybe then I will like it more.
Along the top I am going to paint, or have Krissy make me a quote. (make the best of soffets) (I ran spell check on soffets and that's not how to spell it, but I'm not even close enough to get a HINT.)



Yes I had help. They all started out wanting to help, they didn't want to the next day. I made them toward the end because I just couldn't take anymore... EMOTIONALLY!

This was my bright cheery yellow kitchen BEFORE!

I need another gallon of paint, I have like 30 coats on most of it, I'm afraid I'll walk in the kitchen and the paint will slide off the walls. I am going to make my curtains, I'm going to make, ASK, Karrie to help me. We need to go fabric shopping first.

Oh yeah and touch ups... lots of touch ups.

2 comments:

Angie Thompson said...

I think it looks great Dany! I am having a curtain-making party this week/next week ...sooon. You are welcome to come and play!

Grammy said...

Red is a lot of work... but it looks like it was worth it. I think it looks good.
I made curtains today. I guess really I should say I "improvised" curtains today. You inspired me. Now Zachary's room won't be so light so early!