Thursday, March 5, 2009

More Flags, More Fun!

The guy from the Magic Mountain commercials was just dancing away to the music they play, he was so funny! The kids loved him.
Our Christmas present from my parents was season passes for Magic Mountain. We went in January and that was the kids first time there. We went again last weekend but this time Sami didn't go, she stayed with her friend Tayah, but she wasn't sad because after the last time, she decided she really doesn't like the coasters as much as the rest of us. I am a self proclaimed adrenaline junkie so roller coasters are so much fun, nothing like thinking your going t die, getting off alive and then jumping onto the next one. Part of the reason Sami doesn't like it much is because for her first coaster we threw her on the Goliath. I had forgotten that one is pretty scary.
This is Sami and Trever as they got on the Goliath, thier first roller coaster ride, well at Magic Mountain at least.
And as you can see this is probably the reason it was Sami's last. She's the one hiding her head, like that's gonna save her! Trever LOVED it, he rode them all!
And I bet you can't guess which one is Porky Pig and which one is me.
We thought Batman was a statue and Trever said he was going to kick Batman's butt, when he walked over to him and almost kicked him in the shin... Batman came alive! I wonder how that guy wasn't just laughing hysterically when Trever turned and ran.
And nobody laugh, it's no secret that I am as mean as Taz.
More like Elmer DUD!
This is the X2, their faces are hilarious! Jim isn't a screamer he says he can't breathe, I guess this is proof. Looks like Trever can't either!

This is our all time favorite it is the newest one there called the X2. This one plays sweet music in your ear as you make the first climb and as you near the top it starts to blare Metallica then it throws you over the edge head first backwards. You never see the track or any other cars through the whole thing, and then... IT BLOWS FIRE AT YOU!! They just don't get much better than that. They are building a new one and I can't imagine what it will be like.
Batman was probably friends with Taz, because he saw Trever comin a mile away and came after him. I'm gonna say I think Trever won. I knew he was meaner than Taz!

The Tatsu is one of the longest rides there. They strap your feet in and then lay you on your face and you fly through the park. It's intense, Trever isn't big enough to ride it yet so I have only been on it once and it usually takes me a few times to really appreciate one. We all agree that the worst part of the ride is from the time they strap your ankles down until the time you take off. We all start getting claustrophobic!

3 comments:

Grammy said...

I would love to say that looks like so much fun...but it doesn't really. I'm with Sami on the whole roller coaster thing. I don't think I've ever seen Batman there, I'm surprised he didn't hang Trever up by the ankles somewhere!

rhino rific said...

I'v NEVER been on one I kanda want to though, if I like it ill go on more......

Karrie said...

I used to love Magic Mountain. No more. No thank-you. I think I'm an old lady now because those things hurt my heart and I can't breathe. And to me, that's not fun.(anymore. it used to be.)