Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Fear I WON'T get over!

I don't know if Jim attracts spiders or if I just don't notice they are around or maybe I even pass out and don't recollect the experience. Anyways, when he see's a good one he knows I'll appreciate it so he gets a picture. He said this was the BIGGEST black widow he had ever seen. He finds them a lot in the peds and always tries to sweep them out before he sticks his hands in there. But he has had so much fun with this picture, he pulls it up on his phone and sets it on me, and I'm not stupid I know it's just a picture but it makes my skin crawl. EEEWWHHHH!!! So far he has only came across one snake (his biggest fear) and that was in Colorado. He said he had 2 of his 7foot poles tied together trying to get it out. He finally just left it, didn't even close it up. He came back later and the snake was gone.


I guess this would be a good time to give a public thank you to Jimi who always kills the spiders in the house if Jim's not home. I don't know what I would do without her. We usually only find them in the bathroom and since we only have one bathroom I know that I only have to hold it until she gets home from school and kills it for me so it's all clear to go in. (after I put the picture up I am freaking out, I can't even look at it.)