Friday, January 16, 2009

Luck (or unluck) associated with a name.

I know that everyone is wondering why I STILL haven't posted because I would have gotten that darn cord by now, RIGHT? Well, I did about 3 days ago... IT DOESN'T WORK! Now just to be sure I am going to take the cord and my laptop to Tabi's to test them both and find out which one it is. I was warned, although I'm sure it was after I was in the family, that the last name Hurley can bring some bad luck. I didn't believe it, until every year when we do our taxes and at the end we run the audit checker to find things that will throw a red flag to the IRS to audit us. The same thing comes up every year only we can't change it, it's the name HURLEY! I swear to this! And yes we have been audited twice. No fun, lots of stress. So this cord thing really isn't a huge surprise to me, just like it wasn't a surprise that someone turned us in for having the horses here. (although their are several and have been for quiet some time, and we keep our corals cleaner) I have learned that after 13 years just to roll with it. No need to get upset or mad, just roll. So... once I check the puter and the cord I will order another, and have it EXPRESS shipped. NO MATTER WHAT THE COST! I think all my jokes about blogger addiction is an actual illness, and I have it. I have SO many things to post, I can't wait to get back. I even have pictures! Now watch me forget it all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geee and you were Morlang....double the trouble...hahaha

Grammy said...

Okay you keep saying you'll be back, I'm kinda starting to doubt it! I think once you get your cord you need to HIDE the computer from the kids and only get it out when they are gone.

Dany said...

they are no longer allowed to even LOOK at it!!!