Monday, January 5, 2009

excuses, excuses...

There is a great reason that I'm not posting and it's a few reasons. New Years day Jim, Jimi, Trever and I went horse back riding while I allowed Alex and Sami to stay home and play on the computer.... What was I thinking?? I love my laptop but I have gone through 2 power cords already and luckily I had ordered another just that morning. I came home to a dead battery and NO WAY to charge it. So NO blogging for me! I have been grumpy! It should be here any day now and I will get back on track, but for now before I forget this is what's to come...
1. On our new years day ride, Jimi got bucked (not really, more like FELL off) her horse. She's fine just sore.
2. What kind of law enforcement gives a ticket on Christmas Eve???
3. Bo and Coletons cube party, and Trever going over to be the crazy bouncer... we have pictures...
4. Me finally making batch after batch of HOME MADE cookies and only getting like 3 (I guess my butt is happy)
5. New Years Resolutions... um I don't like them but I will just say
a. going to Sunday School AND Relief Society in the SAME day!
b. not getting a speeding ticket (that doesn't mean slow down, that means NOT getting caught)
c. not sweating the small stuff. Who cares if my house is a little messy, I have 4 kids in a cracker box. Who cares if EVERY pair of socks in the house are clean AND folded? Who says dinner can't be cookies once in awhile? Who cares if I neglect my home once every couple weeks to just blog and play?
d. I AM going to sing in front of people, besides my kids... although I have the sweetest thing I have ever heard in my WHOLE life that made ME cry! Trever is so much my favorite this week! I will blog on that later!
e. I'm going to try not to procrastinate, but I will probably work on that one later, after I master the others.

6. Boring Christmas break to CRAZY late, sick Sunday night before school starts again.

So, now when I get MY computer back, and MY pictures back I will blog blog blog... but for now I think I have at least one that I can post about with NO pictures.

No comments: