Friday, December 5, 2008

Should I go to the Hospital?

I was wondering if I should go to the hospital because I think I fell of the planet for the last week. Or at least some of my blogging buddies think so. I'm fine, and I'm here, just busy. So here is my week. Thanksgiving was nice, I made two turkeys they were good.

We moved our horses over to the house, so we can ride whenever we want. (probably the reason I'm never blogging) Then trying to set up Christmas decorations. I don't enjoy this anymore. The kids actually set up the tree while I was outside, but I took their lights down, and fluffed the tree and restrung lights on it. I'm not OCD like others in my family, but I do like it to look nice. I have always let the kids decorate the tree, and as soon as they would go to bed I would fix it. Otherwise all the decorations are on the front bottom half of the tree. They never seemed to notice, and if they did I just told them their decoration fell off and that's where I thought it went. They were happy with that. I would like to shoot whomever put away the Christmas lights last year!!! Jim swears I helped but I KNOW there was NO WAY!

I have the thingy's that you wrap them on so they don't get tangled, and a few strands were on those. But the rest are in a BIG ball in a box, and it's no wonder why they don't work because when you pull them out all the bulbs break off.

It is enough to drive me crazy. (I know, not a far drive) I will get a picture of the tree when it's all done, hopefully today or tomorrow sometime, but darling Jimi has a volleyball tournament at school this morning. And Jim is working tomorrow and I am helping my sister in law/friend waitress a Christmas party Saturday night. Extra money for Christmas would be nice. (money???what's that?) Oh, and I spent a WHOLE day playing with backgrounds on my blog, and my Internet going up and down all day! DARN YOU MEDIACOMMMMM!!!

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Hospital? Hospital? There is no time for something like that! Your Christmas lights look like so much fun! We usually get smallish tree so we don't have to deal with lots of lights.

Ricecake said...

Have Alex get the lights untangled, it should be quicker, he's a scout after all.

rhino rific said...

wow you only put ONE post in ONE day

C.R Hurley said...

Love the blog and love you guys. I was able to see a whole year of your lifes in a short time. I'll check in time to time.