Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just like kids when we're not watching

This is Jim's horse Kayak, he has a personality all his own. Jimi was outside and saw him doing this for awhile so she ran in and got this video on her phone. Then when he saw her he acted a little embarrassed and came over to the fence. Jim always told me how horses were different and had very unique and personalities. I definitely see it. I also see how mares are so much like women. They are moody and if you put two together in one living space it's disaster. But this makes me wonder what they do when we're not watching, just like my kids. I also realize that they must be board, so we need to get some toys for them. (the horses, not the kids. Although they would probably appreciate it too.)

1 comment:

The Hogue's said...

That is so funny, doesn't Jimi know bloggers need to be ready at all times.