Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I still have time right?



I know what day Christmas is celebrated. I'm not ignorant. I'm not a procrastinator. I enjoy the season. (with the exception of the snow) I LOVE to shop. I LOVE to bake. So, as I sit here blogging, and making my Christmas TO DO list I am wondering WHY I haven't finished my shopping yet. Now I don't mean finish like, I have one or two more things to buy. I mean finish as, I've only bought 2 gifts, LITERALLY TWO GIFTS!! To make things worse, Jim's family celebrates and opens gifts on Christmas eve night. That is tomorrow if someone hasn't realized (besides me of course) I tried, I really have. Cori and I tried yesterday and that's why I have the two gifts I have. So, in desperation I decided to make a list of things to do before tomorrow evening, like bake and deliver goodies and clean my house, (as I mentioned I left my kids home yesterday to go shopping and I came home to a TORNADO) and it would be nice to have clean cloths to wear Christmas day. So needless to say, I have cut it a little short, and as I'm blogging Sami says to me "do you really think you have time to be posting?" She's right, I don't! I just needed a quick de-stresser for a moment. If I don't post again before Christmas I wanted to wish all my Family (who's package to send is on it's way out the door as soon as I'm done here, but probably won't be there for Christmas, I'm so sorry) and our friends a


VERY MERRY AND BLESSED CHRISTMAS! We really love you all!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Some people work better under that kind of pressure! Like me. Hahaha, I think I'm probably the only person in my family I don't drive crazy with my procrastination. Maybe you should find a better shopping buddy, I can't believe you only got two presents. I got three, or was it four? Anyway it's nice to see I was ahead of someone!