Friday, October 24, 2008

Jimi's Southfork Soccer Tournament


Obviously Jimi is in the #14 jersey that says Hurley on the back. (DUH)




Jim and I decided that we have NO idea how Jimi gets great grades, I swear that girl is NEVER in school. She is in Bakersfield for Peer Mediation training, or Volleyball games, next week is a full 5 days and nights of Camp Keep, and now it's the soccer tournament. I got some great pictures of her game, a digital camera isn't always the best at action shots but these are pretty good.




This is the "boy" Ryan. Jimi's one and only! He goes to the other school but because she was there, he was there to watch her, and he did. What was so cute is that for his birthday on Wednesday she gave him this lime green monkey, she has an orange one just like it that she carries around. I think you can see it tucked in his shirt, the one and only green monkey. AAAWWHH it must be love!




Jimi aka "the girl" wanted to add a few more pictures of Ryan aka mini Ricecake, son of Mama Ricecake and Chippy Ricecake. Mama Ricecake, feel free to steal the picture, as you can see I stole the other one from yours, for "the girl".

2 comments:

Grammy said...

I guess I'm going to have to start checking pockets before people leave the house, I don't think kids are supposed to take little green guests to school. Ryan and Zac both said the soccer tournament was lots of fun. Camp KEEP is called "Outdoor School" if I remember right, and that was the only year Zac didn't get an A in science... he didn't do the written work he was supposed to there.
P.S. Consider the picture stolen...

Grandma said...

Well, Fruitcake grammy, can certainly learn alot by blog hopping. :)