Friday, October 10, 2008

Football and Cheer pictures!

I was figuring out how much money I spent each year on school, and sports pictures and decided it is just WAY too much, so this year I was El Cheapo and did one with all of them and then each of their team photos, and here they are. I love the one with them together, I even bought nachos for Sami to hold but she was embarrassed and wouldn't do it.
Jimi's team, the Junior Mustangs. She is a base in the middle pod on the left.
Trevers rookie team, he is #30 not smiling in the back second kid from the left. (with the mohawk)
Alex's team, the Senior Broncos. He is #89 and he is middle row, second in from the right. I think he's trying to look mean.

These are pictures of Jimi I took at the game last week. She always turns away when I take a picture and I got mad and MADE her look at me for pictures, and it looks cute, even with the flying baby hair. It was cold and windy all day.


This week is home again. Against Boron (I think). It's supposed to be really cold again, I moved away from the cold to beautiful sunny California. I've been BAMBOOZELED! It is cold here and windy! YUCK!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

The picture of your kids turned out really cute. The senior game is earlier tommorrow, so maybe it won't be freezing (I know that doesn't help your early am game!)... I'm bringing hot chocolate... and a blanket and a jacket...

love2scrap88 said...

Great pictures of your kids! Your daughter looks JUST LIKE YOU! I can't believe it - it's like looking at YOU! She's a doll too! I like the group shot - they're all so photogenic!